By Allen Rikke
ANTI-AGING * ANTI-INFLAMMATORY * ANTI-BACTERIAL/VIRAL
An Ozone Steam Sauna Therapy Session, sometimes referred to as an “Activated Oxygen” session, is one of the most effective methods of cleansing the body of toxins and enhancing the body’s normal metabolic processes. Medical-grade ozone has been in use since the early 1900s and is widely-used around the world today, in countries such as Germany, Italy, and Russia. An Activated Oxygen session is one of the most powerful methods in existence of detoxifying and oxygenating the body. Due to the moist heat in the steam sauna, the pores are opened up and the capillaries are dilated to allow for maximum ozone and oxygen absorption through the skin (transdermal infusion). As the ozone enters the body, it immediately oxidizes all toxins in the fat, lymph system, and blood. Ozone is incredible at rejuvenating, detoxifying, and regenerating. Ozone is also an immune enhancer, and physical and mental energizer.
What benefits does ozone therapy offer?
- Ozone destroys bacterial and viral pathogens by oxidation, and purges the body of toxins.
- Ozone sessions burn about 400 calories per 20-minute session, which promotes safe fat-burning of cells.
- Ozone detoxifies the body, especially the blood (increases alkalinity pH by 2 points for up to 36 hrs.).
- Ozone increases oxygenation and enhances nutrient delivery within the body (ATP/Krebs Cycle).
- Ozone relaxes sore muscles and joints and reduces lactic acid, which allows for optimum recovery.
- Ozone reduces inflammation, which allows for proper circulation and natural healing.
- Ozone strengthens the immune system, including the production of white blood cells (T-Cells).
- Ozone degrades petrochemicals, which place a heavy burden on the immune system.
- Ozone significantly increases Interferon Levels.
- Ozone stimulates the production of Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF).
Ozone is only dangerous if used in high concentration, or when inhaled, which can lead to lung irritation or damage. O3zone uses safe concentrations and there’s no need to worry about inhalation.
Please join TWIHW in welcoming Allen Rikke II and O3ZONE Therapy Services to our facility as of April 1st! As a former top-level college football player, Mr. Rikke believes in the importance of healthy living. He founded O3ZONE Therapy Services in 2013 and opened the first treatment center in 2014. He believes that everyone can live better and healthier lives with consistent ozone steam sauna therapy sessions.