Events with Dr. McManus
The Woodlands Institute for Health & Wellness keeps you connected with our upcoming events. Join us for seminars, community projects, complimentary lunch and learns, and more. If you have any questions regarding our events, please contact us at 281.298.6742.
Join us during your Lunch hour to learn more about TWIHW and what we can do for you! We meet once a month from 12pm to 1pm. Please contact us at 281.298.6742 to reserve your spot at one of the next available dates:
- January 23rd, 2019 12pm to 1pm
- February 13th, 2019 12pm to 1pm
- March 13th, 2019 12pm to 1pm
- April 10th, 2019 12pm to 1pm
Lunch will be provided if you RSVP.
“Wellness Night Out”
Once a month we will be hosting guest speakers regarding various topics from dental health to pet health! We are excited to reconnect with all of our amazing patients and anyone else who would like to join us
- January 24th, 2019 5:30pm to 6:30pm (Spring Hill, MS, LMFT, LPC will be speaking about neurofeedback)
- February 21st, 2019 5:30pm to 6:30pm (Dr. Shaun Lehmann will be speaking on stem cell therapy, PRP, and prolotherapy)
- March 21st, 2019 5:30pm to 6:30pm (TBA)
- April 18th, 2019 5:30pm to 6:30pm (TBA)
***If you have a topic in mind that you’d like Dr. McManus or her staff members to cover in upcoming health seminars, we want to hear from you. Please contact us with your suggestions. From holistic medicine and natural remedies to hCG, natural supplements and hormone therapy, we can help improve your health.