Events with Dr. McManus
The Woodlands Institute for Health & Wellness keeps you connected with our upcoming events. Join us for seminars, community projects, complimentary lunch and learns, and more. If you have any questions regarding our events, please contact us at 281.298.6742.
Join us during your Lunch hour to learn more about TWIHW and what we can do for you! We meet once a month from 12pm to 1pm. Please contact us at 281.298.6742 to reserve your spot at one of the next available dates:
- April 10th, 2019 12pm to 1pm
- May 8th, 2019 12pm to 1pm
- June 12th, 2019 12pm to 1pm
- July 17th, 2019 12pm to 1pm
- August 14th, 2019 12pm to 1pm
- September 11th, 2019 12pm to 1pm
- October 9th, 2019 12pm to 1pm
- November 13th, 2019 12pm to 1pm
- December 10th, 2019 12pm to 1pm
Lunch will be provided if you RSVP.
“Wellness Night” (also known as Happy Hour, Wellness Style)
Once a month we will be hosting guest speakers regarding various topics! We are excited to reconnect with all of our amazing patients and anyone else who would like to join us! Most events are recorded live and available on Facebook.
- April 18th, 2019 5:30pm to 6:30pm (Allen Rikke II, owner of O3zone, will discuss benefits of ozone therapy)
- May 16th, 2019 5:30pm to 6:30pm (Christine Prohl, massage therapist and BodyMind coach)
- June 20th, 2019 5:30pm to 6:30pm (Dr. Mila McManus will be discussing Stem Cell Therapy)
- July 25th, 2019 5:30pm to 6:30pm (TBA)
- September 19th, 2019 5:30pm to 6:30pm (TBA)
- October 17th, 2019 5:30pm to 6:30pm (TBA)
- November 21st, 2019 5:30pm to 6:30pm (TBA)
- December 5th, 2019- Patient Appreciation Christmas Sale
***If you have a topic in mind that you’d like Dr. McManus or her staff members to cover in upcoming health seminars, we want to hear from you. Please contact us with your suggestions. From holistic medicine and natural remedies to hCG, natural supplements and hormone therapy, we can help improve your health.