Events with Dr. McManus
The Woodlands Institute for Health & Wellness keeps you connected with our upcoming events. Join us for seminars, community projects, complimentary lunch and learns, and more. If you have any questions regarding our events, please contact us at 281.298.6742.
Join us during your Lunch hour to learn about Functional Medicine, including hot topics such as stem cell therapy, peptide therapy, CBD/hemp oil, thyroid/adrenal issues, stomach issues, chronic fatigue, depression and anxiety, and much more! We meet once a month from 12pm to 1pm. Please contact us at 281.298.6742 to reserve your spot (or RSVP@TWIHW.com) at one of the next available dates:
- January 15th
- February 12th
- March 11th
- April 15th (CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19)
- May 13th (CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19)
- June 10th
- July 15th
- August 12th
- September 9th
- October 14th
- November 11th
- December 8th
Lunch will be provided for confirmed RSVPs.
“Wellness Night” (also known as Happy Hour, Wellness Style)
Once a month we will be hosting guest speakers regarding various topics! We are excited to reconnect with all of our amazing patients and anyone else who would like to join us! Most events are recorded live and available on Facebook.
- January 23rd, 5:30-6:30pm (Dr. McManus discussing Lyme disease)
- February 20th, 5:30-6:30pm (Dr. McManus discussing alternative and complementary cancer therapies)
- March 19th, 5:30-6:30pm (Weight management options)-(POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19)
- April 16th (POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19)
- May 21st (POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19)
- June 25th (TBA)
- July-Nov (TBA)
***If you have a topic in mind that you’d like Dr. McManus or her staff members to cover in upcoming health seminars, we want to hear from you. Please contact us with your suggestions. From holistic medicine and natural remedies to hCG, natural supplements and hormone therapy, we can help improve your health.