Dr. McManus in the News
Dr. McManus is often quoted in articles and interviews about holistic health. She has been voted one of the best doctors in The Woodlands Tx and is also the author of the book Highway to Health: A Nutritional Roadmap. (2nd Edition due late 2019)
Listed below are links to various news articles and broadcast stories featuring Dr. McManus.
- Listen to Dr. McManus discuss ONDAMED PEMF on Dr. Steven Hotze’s Wellness Revolution Podcast: Future of Energy Medicine with Dr. Mila McManus
- Listen to Dr. McManus dicsuss Stem Cell Therapy on Dr. Steven Hotze’s Wellness Revolution Podcast: Stem Cells with Dr. Mila McManus
Thank you Michael Berry for having Dr McManus as a guest on your show!
Listen to their discussion about CBD and what we do at TWIHW. Her conversation starts at 74:08.
- Meet Dr. Mila McManus- The Voyage Houston
- Inspirational Entrepreneur: Mila McManus, MD
- Dr McManus speaks concerns with The Harkin Bill proposal – The Hill Newspaper
- Radio Interview, Price of Business, Topic: Highlights of TWIHW Services
- Radio Interview, Price of Business, Topic: Adrenal Fatigue
- Radio Interview, Price of Business, Topic: The ABC’s of Wellness
- Radio Interview, Price of Business, B. Patrick McDonough and Dr McManus
- “Low Libido and Male ‘Menopause'” article from Health and Fitness magazine
- “Exploring Holistic Medicine” in I Am Magazine, January/February 2015 issue, page 12.
- Article in the Houston Chronicle About Weight Loss!
Dr. McManus as Speaker and Expert
Are you interested in having Dr. McManus speak about holistic health at your upcoming event? Are you a reporter and would like to interview Dr. McManus for a story you’re covering? We encourage you to contact the team at The Woodlands Institute for Health & Wellness to schedule a discussion with her. Dr. McManus’ bio is also available online.
Dr. McManus as Your Holistic Doctor
To meet with Dr. McManus, one of the leading holistic doctors in Houston, about your health and holistic health options, please contact The Woodlands Institute for Health & Wellness today! Call 281-298-6742 or email.