Natural Remedies for Menopausal Symptoms
This program is great for individuals who are generally healthy, but suffering with menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, vaginal dryness, and/or difficulty sleeping. A wellness consultant will help you determine if you are a candidate for this particular program.
This program includes:
- A one-hour consultation with our Physician Assistant which includes a complete medical history, physical exam, and neutralizing drops for immediate symptom relief.
- Weekly progress checks (by phone or email) with our nurse for the first 5 weeks until your first follow-up visit.
- A customized supplement regimen that will support your overall health.
Hormone and Nutrition Program
This program is great for premenopausal women or any woman having hormonal imbalances prior to menopause.
- Hormone assessment and treatment with a certified Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner. (Does not include treatment for thyroid or adrenal disorders)
- Physical exam and progesterone neutralizing drops for immediate relief of symptoms
- Separate nutritional counseling, including grocery store tour and sampling of yeast free recipes
- Weekly progress checks by phone or email available with the medical staff to follow your progress and adjust medication
Natural, compounded hormones will be prescribed if needed. The amount will vary, depending upon the physician’s recommendations. This range is generally $50-$300 per month for most patients. This is not included in the initial investment.
Vitamins and Supplements
Additionally, vitamin and mineral supplementation will be recommended. This investment will range $25-$300 per month. This is not included in the initial investment.
After Your Initial Appointment and additional Services
After your initial appointment, additional follow-up visits with your medical provider are $199. If you choose to have your labs billed to your insurance company, the insurance company may or may not cover those lab charges. We have a direct contract with Quest Laboratories for your blood draw, we can provide you with a quote at our contracted rates. The rates provided to our practice are significantly lower than retail. In general, you will need an initial follow up visit approximately four to six weeks after your initial evaluation. The frequency and extent of future follow up visits depends on your progress. However, the average patient will need follow up once every three to six months.
Bone Density Scan (DEXA)
A bone density study will be ordered to assess current bone health. Men and young women are not immune to bone loss. If you have insurance that covers a DEXA scan, it will be billed through your insurance. If this is not covered by your insurance, or if you do not have insurance, there are area facilities that we can recommend with cash pricing starting at $100.
Health Reset Protocol
This is generally a 4 week program consisting of anti-yeast medications and a yeast-free eating program. The medications required will cost approximately $120 (one time only). Learn more about our Health Reset Protocol and how it can help you.
About Insurance and payment options
In all cases, we appreciate and expect payment in full for our services at the time they are rendered and in return we pledge to provide you with exceptional attention and medical care as we place you on a life-long path of health and wellness. Follow this link to learn more about Insurance and Payment options at TWIHW.