Fatigue or Decreased Energy
Possible causes of your fatigue:
- Low thyroid function despite normal labs. Having a normal thyroid level does not mean that your thyroid hormones are getting inside your cells which is where they have action.
- Adrenal fatigue
- Mitochondrial dysfunction. Mitochondria are the energy factories in your cells (often caused by increased oxidative stress, toxins, genetic factors, diet, and nutritional deficiencies)
- Other hormonal imbalances (often despite normal labs)
- Vitamin deficiencies
- Undiagnosed or untreated sleep disorders
- Food allergies and sensitivities
- Side effect of your medication(s)
- Chronic microbial infection such as Lyme disease and Epstein-barr virus
At TWIHW, we work on detecting and addressing all of the above factors which are usually ignored in conventional medicine.
Call 281-298-6742 today and get started on a path to healing!