There are many vitamins and nutrients needed for your body to function as it should. Sometimes, no matter how vigilant you are with a healthy diet and exercise, you could still be lacking in some specific areas that are holding you back from optimal health. At The Woodlands Institute for Health & Wellness, we offer our valued patients booster shots to help them achieve their health goals. Our team offers vitamin and nutrient injection boosters that each offer a long list of ways they can help to improve your quality of life.
IV and Injection Flyer: View for current Pricing and Specials
Benefits of Vitamin B12 Injection
If you rely heavily on coffee and energy drinks to get you through the day, you could likely benefit from a vitamin B12 booster. This gives you a natural energy boost to help you enjoy life to the fullest. You can take Vitamin B12 oral supplements, but when you have them injected, it bypasses the digestive system and will give you almost instant results. Whether you are trying to achieve optimal athletic goals or are simply looking to solve a vitamin B12 deficiency, you can rely on TWIHW. There are several ways that a vitamin B12 booster could help to improve your quality of life.
– Can increase energy levels
– Boosts metabolism & aids in weight management
– Can improve quality of sleep
– Can improve mood and emotional health
– Boosts immune function
– Can increase hair growth
How Amp/MIC-B12 Injections Work
When Amp-Mic-B12 injections are administered in combination with a low-calorie diet and regular exercise, they help the body to eliminate fat, while simultaneously increasing your energy levels both via the energy released by fat metabolism and the energy properties of vitamin B-12. The formula in the LIPO-B12 Injection:
- Adenosine-Mono-Phosphate (AMP). An intermediary substance formed during the body’s process of creating energy in the form of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) from food. In order to maximize energy production at the cellular level, the intermediate compounds like AMP must be present in sufficient amounts to drive the biochemical reactions in the Krebs Cycle (body’s cycle to produce energy). AMP appears to be beneficial for correcting low energy production due to mitochondrial dysfunction and may also have a significant impact on stabilizing biochemical imbalances that result from impaired metabolism.
- Methionine. An essential amino acid, which means that it is not synthesized in humans. This amino acid acts as a fat burner assisting in the breakdown of fats within the liver; helps to lower cholesterol thereby preventing excess fat buildup in the liver and throughout your body’s circulatory system; is helpful in preventing and relieving fatigue. Other reported benefits include: improvement of liver disease; skin tone and elasticity; nails; hair; and cardiovascular and muscular functions. It has also been used to treat premature ejaculation, chronic depression, pancreatitis and Parkinson’s disease. Foods containing Methionine: cheese, eggs, fish, meats, spinach, potatoes, Brazil nuts, sesame seeds, and select other plant seeds
- Inositol. Is a B vitamin that promotes the health of cell structures and nerve conduction; aids in the metabolism of fats; helps reduce blood cholesterol; and participates in the action of serotonin, a neurotransmitter known to control mood and appetite. Has been shown to be of help for the treatment of depression, panic disorder, polycystic ovarian syndrome, and fatty liver. It is also important for optimal brain function. Inositol deficiency may manifest as symptoms of constipation, high cholesterol, vision problems, and hair loss. Foods containing Inositol : nuts, beans (especially red beans and kidney beans), grains, cantaloupe melons, and oranges.
- Choline. Is an essential nutrient that helps to support the liver in its processing and excretion of chemical waste products. Moreover, it is required for the transport and metabolism of fats and cholesterol, which is important for the healthy support of the endocrine, cardiovascular, and hepatic systems. Choline can promote liver health by maintaining cholesterol homeostasis. Also Choline, has been shown to specifically aid with memory, and to support the maintenance of a healthy nervous system. Foods containing Choline: peanuts, soybeans, wheat, chicken, fish, beef, cauliflower, eggs, and lettuce.
- Carnitine. Plays a critical role in energy production. It transports long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria so they can be oxidized (“burned”) to produce energy. It also transports the toxic compounds generated out of this cellular organelle to prevent their accumulation. Given these key functions, carnitine is concentrated in tissues like skeletal and cardiac muscle that utilize fatty acids as a dietary fuel. Foods containing Carnitine: meat, fish, poultry, and milk.
- Adenosine. Adenosine monophosphate (AMP) is a substance the body creates on the way to making adenosine triphosphate (ATP), a source of energy used throughout the body. ATP is everywhere in the body and is called the body’s “energy currency”.
- Vitamin B-12. It plays an important role in DNA replication, the normal functioning of the nervous system, and the formation of all cells of the body. Vitamin B-12 injection has been shown to boosts energy and overall metabolic rate; assists in the burning of stored body fat; detoxifies the body; increases red blood cell production; maintains a healthy liver; helps regulate sleep, mood, appetite and energy; works synergistically with other nutrients to improve health; and slows aging. Foods containing Vitamin B-12: fish, shellfish, meat, eggs, and dairy products.
As we can see, all the components of the LIPO-B12 injection are present in food that we eat and in nature. By injecting it into our muscles we can rapidly achieve high concentrations which many researchers and physicians believe results in more effective mobilization and elimination of abnormal fatty deposits.
Glutathione is an antioxidant that is produced in cells. There are three amino acids that make up this powerful antioxidant: glutamine, glycine and cysteine. If you are looking for a way to take your skin to the next level, glutathione boosters may be the way to go. Glutathione actively fights against the aging process in your skin so your skin is smoother, clearer and healthier. While you can take an oral glutathione supplement, the injections have proved to be far superior at delivering the results you are after.
Benefits of Glutathione Boosters: Not only does glutathione provide you with several skin benefits, but this booster offers many other health benefits as well.
– Reduces oxidative stress
– Reduces cell damage in fatty liver disease
– Improves insulin resistance in older individuals
– Fights against autoimmune diseases
Benefits of Vitamin C
Ascorbic acid, also known as Vitamin C, is an antioxidant that plays an important role in the body. It not only protects the body’s cells from damage, but it is also needed to maintain the health of skin, teeth, bone, cartilage, and blood vessels.
– Encourages Wound Healing
– Prevents Cell Damage
– Builds Collagen
Benefits of Vitamin D
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is necessary for mineral homeostasis and proper formation of bone. The major biological function of Vitamin D is to maintain normal blood levels of calcium and phosphorus.
– Helps fight disease
– Helps bone strength
– Helps muscle strength
– Boosts weight loss
Benefits of Magnesium
Magnesium is important for many systems in the body, especially the muscles and nerves.
– Lowers blood pressure and improves insulin resistance
– Prevents and relieves headaches
– Decreases anxiety/ depression
– Lowers risk of osteoporosis
– Eases muscle and menstrual cramping
– Improves Cardiovascular health, sleep, and cognition
Benefits of Tri-Immune
Tri-Immune is a power-packed immunity blend of Glutathione, Ascorbic Acid and Zinc that is the ultimate immune system enhancer. This high concentration blend of nutrients helps maintain a healthy immune response.
– Decreases inflammation
– Optimizes healthy cell function
– Aids in wound healing
– Strengthens weakened immune system
Benefits of NAD+
Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide, more commonly referred to as NAD+, is found in every cell in the body and is essential to life. As a coenzyme to Vitamin B3, NAD+ participates in more reactions than any other vitamin-derived molecule. It helps transfer the energy we get from food to the rest of the body and is a cornerstone to maintaining healthy internal organs and neurological systems.
– Fights the physical effects of aging
– Reduces depression and anxiety, while improving sleep and mental clarity
– Mitigates effects of EMF exposures
– Combats chronic fatigue
– Helps autoimmune/ inflammatory diseases
– Can help with weight management
Magnesium, Tri-Immune, NAD+, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, AMP/MIC-B12, Vitamin B12 & Glutathione Injection Booster Shots & More in The Woodlands, Texas (Just Minutes away from Houston, Texas)
It is clear that there are many more benefits that come from injections over taking an oral supplement. If you are looking for that edge that will help you achieve your optimal health goals, the team at TWIHW can assist you with our booster shot services. Call 281-298-6742 today to schedule your appointment.