Not a patient yet and needing nutrition guidance to reset your health? Want to give the gift of health to a friend or loved one? Now offering a Do-It-Yourself Health Reset Protocol Kit to help get you started.
Yeast Infection and Health Reset Protocol
Want to Get Rid of Yeast Infection Symptoms?
Yeast is a single-celled living organism capable of causing infection or disease. Yeast is a fungus and requires a specific environment in which to grow. A moist, dark place, with a constant food supply allows yeast cells to thrive and flourish. Yeast cells feed on any form of sugar and multiply in the presence of vinegar or other fermented products such as alcohol, soy sauce, and most bottled salad dressings to name a few examples. The only way to rid the body of yeast is to remove its food source and actively destroy it. One treatment without the other will not be effective. Diet alone may help to prevent proliferation of yeast, but will not destroy what’s already present. Certain prescription medications, as well as some over-the-counter supplements are fungicidal, and are used in conjunction with a yeast-free eating regimen to rid the body of disease-causing yeast.
Yeast is normally controlled by the immune system and by beneficial bacteria in the GI tract. However, if the normal flora in the colon is altered, yeast can overgrow. When antibiotics are taken to kill harmful bacteria, they do not discriminate and also kill beneficial bacteria in the GI tract. Therefore, use of antibiotics is enough to disrupt the delicate balance of the body’s normal flora. This balance can also be disrupted by the use of birth control pills, steroids, alcohol, environmental factors, and high carbohydrate diets that include simple sugars such as breads, pasta, cereal, and candy.
Yeast is harmful to the body in the following ways:
- Taxes the adrenal glands and immune system, leading to adrenal fatigue and immune dysfunction
- Often results in the body developing an allergy to yeast, thereby causing the person to be allergic to foods containing yeast, such as beer, wine, and bread.
- Yeast produces a toxin that absorbs into the body from the gut and may cause a host of symptoms, including fatigue, joint pains, behavior changes, rashes, allergy symptoms, and decreased mental sharpness.
- Coats the lining of the gut, leading to malabsorption of important nutrients, and leading to irritable bowel symptoms such as heartburn, gas, bloating, stomach cramps, and diarrhea.
Learn more about our Health Reset Protocol and how it can help you.
CLICK HERE to test yourself for yeast overgrowth
The Health Reset Protocol is designed to help people of any age detox from yeast. It will help you clean your system of yeast and teach you how to maintain a yeast-free environment within your body. You will be prescribed anti-yeast medication, and recommended supplements will be ordered. If blood work is needed, there will be an additional charge.
This program includes:
- A 50 to 60 minute consultation which includes a complete medical history and physical exam.
- A 3 hour nutritional consultation which includes education about proper food choices and recipe preparation to start you off on the right track.
- Weekly monitoring by the nurse during the initial six weeks by phone or email to follow your child’s progress.
This is a program consisting of anti-yeast medications and a yeast-free eating program. The medications required will cost approximately $120 (one time only and not included in the cost of the protocol).
Ready to get started? Contact us and we will call you or call 281-298-6742 for a free consultation.
Vitamins and Supplements
Additionally, vitamin and mineral supplementation will be recommended. This investment will range $25-$300 per month. This is not included in the initial investment.
About Insurance and payment options
In all cases, we appreciate and expect payment in full for our services at the time they are rendered and in return we pledge to provide you with exceptional attention and medical care as we place you on a life-long path of health and wellness. Follow this link to learn more about Insurance and Payment options at TWIHW.