Allergy Drops = Great Alternative to Allergy Shots Treatment
What if you could beat allergies including food allergies in a simple, safe and natural way…without all the shots?
Sublingual immunotherapy, also known as allergy drops, is an allergy treatment that is orally administered. Allergy drops are an allergy treatment that works to decrease sensitivity to allergy causing substances. This form of allergy resistance uses exposure to allergens (pollen, mold, mites, animal dander, etc.) that lessen symptoms over time.
The key to long-lasting relief from allergies is to find and treat the underlying cause of the allergy – not just mask the symptoms. Allergy drops are a breakthrough treatment that does not target the symptoms of allergies but rather works to eradicate the underlying condition that gives rise to allergic symptoms in the first place.
What Are Allergy Drops?
Sublingual immunotherapy has been identified as an aid to the immune system’s response to allergens. This treatment allows supervised exposure to allergens over time, resulting in fewer symptoms/responses. With the close supervision of an allergy specialist, patients are able to build up immunity to their allergens. We test our patients and individualized allergy drops are created for each patient’s particular symptoms. These drops are administered under the tongue each day, building up immunity to the allergen.
Stop Suffering from Allergies
Whether you suffer from a gluten allergy, cat or dog allergies or even seasonal allergies, there are natural allergy remedies to help you avoid the painful allergy injections. Try our program for allergies testing that’s designed to treat allergies with a safe, natural, effective alternative to injections. By using sublingual allergy drops and our Health Reset Protocol, our program provides patients age 2 years or older with a convenient, pain-free solution to common allergies.
Additionally, we will provide you with an allergy treatment receipt that you can submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement. (Plans vary). Refills for drops will be necessary every 10 weeks for at least the first year and cost $249 per bottle. Our allergy program includes:
- Adults: Testing for 40 common airborne allergens such as weeds, grasses, trees, mold spores and animal dander and for 7 common food allergies.
- Children (2 through 16 years of age) may require as few as only four sticks, yet includes all allergens tested on adults.
- We test on the upper arm with tiny intradermal needles. (A topical numbing cream may be applied prior to testing.)
- Sublingual allergy drops formulated specifically for you to use at home, at your convenience. No more weekly trips to the doctor’s office for painful allergy shots.
- Booster drops are available to patients receiving Allergy drops once they have completed their first 10 weeks of treatment.
Click here to test yourself for allergies. Ready to get started or want more information?
Who Is A Good Candidate for Allergy Drops?
Anyone who suffers from allergies or intolerance can be seen as a candidate for allergy drops. Sublingual immunotherapy is especially ideal for people who cannot tolerate allergy shots. This could be because the patient has an intense fear of needles or shots, or it can be that the patient cannot commit to the scheduling of the shots. We find that children make great candidates for allergy drops, as they don’t have to be scared of getting their shots.
How Is Sublingual Immunotherapy Administered?
When you choose sublingual immunotherapy, your allergy specialist will provide you vials of allergen extract. You will be instructed how many drops you should be administering per day. For the most optimal results, it is instructed that the allergy drops are placed underneath the tongue and then swallowed.
By building a tolerance to the allergen, the immune system is learning to tolerate and to stop overreacting to what should be a harmless substance. This is truly a natural treatment, as you are receiving a substance that you are allergic to and allowing your immune system to solve the problem.
Benefits of Allergy Drops
- Convenience – Patients can take allergy drops from wherever, whenever, making it much easier.
- Cost effective – Allergy drops are generally a cheaper alternative to traditional methods of allergy resistance.
- Less medication – Research confirms that patients typically need less medication to control symptoms after beginning allergy drops.
- No Side Effects from Prescriptions- An allergic reaction is your body’s way of putting up a quick barrier against a perceived threat. Allergy drops work because they are a solution that stimulates the immune system to tolerate and protect against the environment’s airborne allergens without the side effects of drugs.
- Targets all of the allergens at once.
- Safe alternative – The World Health Organization reports that allergy drops are safe for most people and provide a “viable alternative” to shot treatment. Also, even though the drops can give medicine 100 times stronger than shots, they enter the bloodstream slower and therefore greatly reduce the risk of adverse reactions, like an anaphylactic response.
Vitamins and Supplements
Additionally, vitamin and mineral supplementation will be recommended. This investment will range $25-$300 per month. This is not included in the initial investment.
Health Reset Protocol
This is generally a 4 week program consisting of anti-yeast medications and a yeast-free eating program. The medications required will cost approximately $120 (one time only). Learn more about our Health Reset Protocol and how it can help you.
About Insurance and payment options
In all cases, we appreciate and expect payment in full for our services at the time they are rendered and in return we pledge to provide you with exceptional attention and medical care as we place you on a life-long path of health and wellness. Follow this link to learn more about Insurance and Payment options at TWIHW.