Who needs one? Everyone who uses plastic straws!
What the heck – REALLY?? Yes, here’s why:
- Drinking daily from a plastic straw is daily exposure to toxic plastics on your lips and in your mouth, two very permeable surfaces giving entrance to the rest of your body. The more you use the same straw, wash it, drink different kinds of beverages through it, the more micro-particles of plastic are released as it ages.
- Plastic straws are also in the top 10 items found each year as marine debris. During beach cleanups over the last 25 years it is estimated that over 6 million straws and stirrers have been picked up.
- It has been said that by the year 2050 there will be more plastic in the ocean than fish.
- Less plastic in our lives means healthier lives and a healthier world.
What’s so great about Glass Straws?
- The manufacturer offers a lifetime guarantee. (see manufacturer’s website)
- Made from extremely durable glass
- Each straw comes with a cleaning brush
- Protective carrying case available made from upcycled and/or organic fabrics
- Dishwasher safe
- Reusable and ecofriendly
- Choose from a wide selection of diameters suitable for everything from water to smoothie’s
- Choose a plain straw or one with artistic designs for personal expression.
- Makes a fun and unique gift item! Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Birthdays, and much more.
- Handcrafted with LOVE in the Pacific Northwest (not China!)
Come by and take a look at our selection. Buy one for yourself and another one for a friend. If you purchase a straw, receive 30% off a Glass Straw Sleeve.