It’s Fall again. This year, there’s no reason to feel guilty. This Pecan pie will fool all of your sugar loving friends, without the guilt. Top it off with Coco-Whip™ and enjoy!
Pecan Pie Filling
Fills one 9” pie crust
1 ½ cups Swerve®(Non-GMO Erythritol) confectioners sweetener
½ teaspoon sea salt
½ cup melted grass-fed butter, unsalted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 eggs, slightly beaten
1 cup crushed pecans
1 cup pecan halves
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Combine the sweetener, salt, melted butter and vanilla and mix well.
- Add the slightly beaten eggs to the mixture and blend.
- Fold in the crushed pecans.
- Pour into a 9” pie crust and use the pecan halves to decorate the top of the pie with a design or pattern of choice.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes.
Almond Pie Crust
Makes one 9 inch pie crust
2/3 cup coconut oil
1 teaspoon sea salt
¼ cup water
2-2 ¼ cups almond flour
- Mix all ingredients together and then roll out on to parchment paper with a small amount of the almond flour to prevent sticking.
- Press it into the pie plate and crimp the edges.
- Pre-bake the pie crust at 400°F for 6-8 minutes.