by Mila McManus, MD
Poly-MVA is emerging as an important nutritional therapeutic means of supporting immune health, mitochondria, and cellular repair. It is a patented type of palladium lipoic acid complex composed of lipoic acid, the mineral palladium, and thiamin bonded in one molecule. Poly-MVA also contains other vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. There are many methods of delivery, including IV infusions, injections, oral administration, and via nebulizer. It can even be injected locally around wounds to help them heal.
Poly-MVA works by a novel mechanism of action: poly-MVA quenches free radicals in the body and turns those damaging molecules into energy.
Then the electrons get donated back to the cell via the electron transport chain where they do a one-two punch. First, the energized electrons introduce cell death of abnormal cells. Second, the immune system is also strengthened as normal, healthy cells are supplied oxygen and protected from oxidative stress.
ENERGIZED ELECTRONS →→→→ DESTROY ABNORMAL CELLS
ENERGIZED ELECTRONS→→→→STRENGTHEN AND PROTECT NORMAL HEALTHY CELLS
Studies are proving promising for Poly-MVA therapies suggesting:
- Improved length and quality of life with its anti-aging properties
- Extreme effectiveness in boosting the immune system.
- Increased wellbeing and energy levels.
- Non-invasive support for cancer treatment
- Non-invasive support for stroke recovery
- Promising help for those with other degenerative diseases such as multiple sclerosis.
- A safe, and effective therapy with no contraindications*. A detoxification “Herxheimer” reaction has been observed.
You can learn more about Poly-MVA here.
*If you have a severe allergy to sulfa, you should first take a small test dose orally and increase as recommended by healthcare provider
The Woodlands Institute for Health and Wellness is now offering Poly-MVA therapies. To find out if Poly-MVA is the right option for you, speak to one of our medical providers.