Benefits of IV Nutrition Therapy in The Woodlands, TX
IV (Intravenous) Nutrition Therapy has been used in hospital settings for decades and was first developed and tested by Dr. John Myers at Johns Hopkins University in the 1970’s. Patients have reported significant improvements from IV Therapy for many conditions including fatigue, headaches, muscle spasms, PMS, seasonal allergies, sinusitis, asthma, anxiety, depression, stress, digestive disorders, nutrient deficiencies, toxicity, dehydration, hives, hyperthyroidism, infection, heart disease, and immune system support.
If you are wondering if IV Nutrition Therapy is for you, here is a list of the benefits to consider:
- Quick delivery, quick utilization – IV therapy delivers nutrients directly to the bloodstream where they can be utilized immediately. While you can’t expect IV Nutrition Therapy to take the place of a good supplement regimen, it can be used in targeted ways to get quicker results than would be achieved taking nutrients orally.
- Therapeutic doses delivered to the cells – IV therapy allows delivery of therapeutic (ie higher) levels to the blood stream in cases where it would be uncomfortable or digestively difficult to consume the same level orally. For example, when blood levels of Vitamin C are between 10-15 mg/dL, vitamin C can help to overcome a cold and fight a virus. This level can be achieved easily through IV therapy but would be very difficult, if not impossible, to reach through oral therapy. (read a book called Curing the Incurable by Dr Thomas Levy which is about all the benefits of high doses of vitamin C)
- Immune Boosting Support – IV therapy makes it possible to quickly deliver B vitamins, glutathione, zinc, and vitamin C as added support to the challenged and busy immune system. It can function much like bringing in air support to the ground troops to make the difference and win the battle.
- Improved energy, resilience to stress– With IV therapy you can begin to experience the favorable effects within hours. Depending on the therapy, examples include an increase in energy and stamina, the ability to think more clearly and a better mood. B Vitamins help to relieve anxiety and stress while glutathione, our master antioxidant, supports detoxification.
- Immediate rehydration – IV therapy provides optimal hydration to support all vital organ functions. When done often, it can prove preventative and protective in avoiding kidney stones, constipation and damage to muscles. It can be a great choice for athletes to replenish vitamins and minerals lost through excessive sweating, while also improving recovery time and preventing muscle spasms and exhaustion.
- Fights effects of environmental toxins – Toxins in our everyday environment can take a toll on your health and appearance. IV Therapy can supply the antioxidants needed to fight off signs of premature aging and help the body flush out harmful toxins more effectively. Glutathione is especially valuable for this purpose.
- Preventative care – Therapeutic doses of vitamin C have been shown to be toxic to cancer cells and are effective at building immunity and improving resistance to chronic and upper respiratory infections.
Each drip is formulated by Dr MCManus, due to the varying nutrients and vitamins, you must be a current patient and have labs completed within the past 6 months to receive IV Therapy at The Woodlands Institute for Health and Wellness. If you are not a current patient and you are interested in establishing for IV Therapy please contact our Wellness Consultants at (281) 298-6742, option 1.
With few exceptions, most can benefit from IV Nutrition Therapy. Come experience it for yourself!
Skinny Me IV
If you are frustrated with diets and workouts alone, or you just want to lose a few pounds to reach your goal, this drip is your answer! Our essential blend of vitamins and minerals will stimulate your metabolism, help your body burn extra calories and fat, and increase energy!
|Immunity Booster IV|
Our immune system is essential for our survival. Without an immune system, our bodies would be open to attack from bacteria, viruses, parasites, and more. It is our immune system that keeps us healthy in our everyday lives. If you are traveling, around anyone that was sick, or if you feel like you are coming down with cold or flu like symptoms, this drip will give your immune system a boost!
|Allergy Buster IV|
Symptoms of allergies can include fatigue, itchy and/or watery eyes, runny nose, congestion, sore throat, coughing, increased mucous, headaches, hives, and asthma.
|Rapid Remedy (Myers Cocktail)|
The “Myers’ cocktail”, as it is known, is a specific combination of nutrients including Vitamin C, Calcium, Magnesium, and a complex of B vitamins. John Myers, MD pioneered the use of Intravenous (IV) vitamins and minerals as part of the overall treatment of various medical problems. This is a suped up version of the Myer’s cocktail.
|Leaky Gut RX IV|
Signs of an unhealthy gut include, but are not limited to, abdominal pain, bloating, excessive gas, diarrhea and constipation. Symptoms of a leaky gut can be just about anything, ranging from fatigue, brain fog, mood swings, anxiety, and pain, to autoimmune disease and beyond. This drip was designed to support your immune system as well as provide important nutrients for healing the lining of your GI tract. Give your Gut the attention it deserves with this IV.