Benefits of IV Nutrition Therapy in The Woodlands, TX
IV (Intravenous) Nutrition Therapy has been used in hospital settings for decades and was first developed and tested by Dr. John Myers at Johns Hopkins University in the 1970’s. Patients have reported significant improvements from IV Therapy for many conditions including fatigue, headaches, muscle spasms, PMS, seasonal allergies, sinusitis, asthma, anxiety, depression, stress, digestive disorders, nutrient deficiencies, toxicity, dehydration, hives, hyperthyroidism, infection, heart disease, and immune system support.
If you are wondering if IV Nutrition Therapy is for you, here is a list of the benefits to consider:
- Quick delivery, quick utilization – IV therapy delivers nutrients directly to the bloodstream where they can be utilized immediately. While you can’t expect IV Nutrition Therapy to take the place of a good supplement regimen, it can be used in targeted ways to get quicker results than would be achieved taking nutrients orally.
- Therapeutic doses delivered to the cells – IV therapy allows delivery of therapeutic (ie higher) levels to the blood stream in cases where it would be uncomfortable or digestively difficult to consume the same level orally. For example, when blood levels of Vitamin C are between 10-15 mg/dL, vitamin C can help to overcome a cold and fight a virus. This level can be achieved easily through IV therapy but would be very difficult, if not impossible, to reach through oral therapy. (read a book called Curing the Incurable by Dr Thomas Levy which is about all the benefits of high doses of vitamin C)
- Immune Boosting Support – IV therapy makes it possible to quickly deliver B vitamins, glutathione, zinc, and vitamin C as added support to the challenged and busy immune system. It can function much like bringing in air support to the ground troops to make the difference and win the battle.
- Improved energy, resilience to stress– With IV therapy you can begin to experience the favorable effects within hours. Depending on the therapy, examples include an increase in energy and stamina, the ability to think more clearly and a better mood. B Vitamins help to relieve anxiety and stress while glutathione, our master antioxidant, supports detoxification.
- Immediate rehydration – IV therapy provides optimal hydration to support all vital organ functions. When done often, it can prove preventative and protective in avoiding kidney stones, constipation and damage to muscles. It can be a great choice for athletes to replenish vitamins and minerals lost through excessive sweating, while also improving recovery time and preventing muscle spasms and exhaustion.
- Fights effects of environmental toxins – Toxins in our everyday environment can take a toll on your health and appearance. IV Therapy can supply the antioxidants needed to fight off signs of premature aging and help the body flush out harmful toxins more effectively. Glutathione is especially valuable for this purpose.
- Preventative care – Therapeutic doses of vitamin C have been shown to be toxic to cancer cells and are effective at building immunity and improving resistance to chronic and upper respiratory infections.
Each drip is formulated by Dr McManus, due to the varying nutrients and vitamins, you must be a current patient and have labs completed within the past 6 months to receive IV Therapy at The Woodlands Institute for Health and Wellness. If you are not a current patient and you are interested in establishing for IV Therapy please contact our Wellness Consultants at (281) 298-6742, option 1.
With few exceptions, most can benefit from IV Nutrition Therapy. Come experience it for yourself!
Dehydration may not seem like a serious problem; however, it is associated with a long list of health issues including fatigue, headaches, muscle aches, dry mouth, muscle cramps, dizziness, and lack of mental clarity and concentration. Even mild levels of dehydration can reduce productivity by up to 50 percent.
|Immune Booster IV|
Our immune system is essential for our survival. Without an immune system, our bodies would be open to attack from bacteria, viruses, parasites, and more. It is our immune system that keeps us healthy in our everyday lives. If you are traveling, around anyone that was sick, or if you feel like you are coming down with cold or flu like symptoms, this drip will give your immune system a boost!
|Rapid Remedy IV (Myers Cocktail)|
The “Myers’ cocktail”, as it is known, is a specific combination of nutrients including Vitamin C, Calcium, Magnesium, and a complex of B vitamins. John Myers, MD pioneered the use of Intravenous (IV) vitamins and minerals as part of the overall treatment of various medical problems. This is a suped up version of the Myer’s cocktail.
Methylcobalamin 1ml or 2 ml
Gives your body a natural energy boost while providing a wide variety of health and wellness benefits.
Boosts immune system functions while being linked to many impressive health benefits, such as boosting antioxidant levels, promoting healthy skin and bones, and much more. Vitamin C fights infections, neutralizes toxins, and is a natural anti-inflammatory and antihistamine.
Master antioxidant with potent benefits including support of detox pathways in the liver, slowing the aging process, improving skin health, reducing muscle soreness, and more.
Reduces oxidative stress and fights infections.
Supplemental oxygen improves sleep, mood, mental alertness, stamina, and allows cells to carry out normal, everyday functions.
Advanced IV Therapy: Advanced formulations and protocols require labs, must be an active comprehensive wellness patient to receive advanced formulations.
Mega Dose Vitamin C
About Active Ingredients: Pre-Buffered (pH 7.4) Bacteriostatic Crystalline Powder Sodium Ascorbate (IVC) . Sodium Ascorbate harnesses the intrinsic sodium/potassium pump to provide increased intracellular bioavailability compared to traditional Ascorbic Acid formulations.
- Anti-inflammatory, Natural antihistamine, and neutralizes toxins
- Lessens Pain After Injuries
- Helps the body heal faster
- Improves energy levels/fatigue
- Fights infections like colds/flu or other viral/bacterial infections
- In cancer patients, IVC is known to improve the response to cancer therapies because it alleviates the side effects of traditional therapies, improves appetite and helps patients remain more active.
High-dose Intravenous Vitamin C (IVC) is used to treat a wide variety of conditions and promote wellness. This protocol is recommended for individuals struggling with a long-term illness. There are many conditions that may benefit from IVC therapy such as Arthritis, Lyme disease, other bacterial infections, viral infections, pain after injury, and more.
About active ingredients: Poly-MVA is a uniquely-formulated dietary supplement containing a proprietary blend of the mineral palladium bonded to alpha-lipoic acid and Vitamins B1, and also includes B2 and B12, formyl-methionine, N-acetyl cysteine, plus trace amounts of molybdenum, rhodium, and ruthenium. This formulation is designed to provide mitochondrial support and energy for compromised body systems by changing the electrical potential of human cells and facilitating aerobic metabolism within the cell.**
- Improved length & quality of life with its anti-aging properties
- Extreme effectiveness in boosting the immune system
- Aids in weight management
- May improve neuropathy
- Increased wellbeing and energy levels
- Non-invasive support for cancer treatment
- Non-invasive support for stroke recovery
- Promising help for those with other degenerative diseases such as multiple sclerosis
Poly-MVA is emerging as an important nutritional therapeutic means of supporting immune health, mitochondria, and cellular repair. It is a patented type of palladium lipoic acid complex composed of lipoic acid, the mineral palladium, and thiamin bonded in one molecule. It’s MUCH more potent than regular lipoic acid. Poly-MVA also contains other vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration
About Active Ingredients: Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide, more commonly referred to as NAD+, is found in every cell in the body and is essential to life. As a coenzyme to Vitamin B3, NAD+ participates in more reactions than any other vitamin-derived molecule. It helps transfer the energy we get from food to the rest of our body and is a cornerstone to maintaining healthy internal organs and neurological systems.
- Fight the physical effects of aging
- Reduce depression and anxiety
- Mitigate effects of EMF exposures
- Combat chronic fatigue and sleep disturbances
- Help autoimmune and inflammatory diseases
- Has a role in gene expression that’s associated with age-related diseases, such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and other forms of dementia.
NAD+ stands for nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, a natural coenzyme of vitamin B3 (niacin) that is present in every cell in your body. The compound fuels metabolic reactions and drives your cells to metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and amino acids. NAD+ therapy optimizes your own cells’ NAD levels so they rev up and provide you with more immediate energy.
Iron is a mineral that the body needs to produce red blood cells. When the body does not get enough iron, it cannot produce the number of normal red blood cells needed to keep you in good health. This condition is called iron deficiency (iron shortage) or iron deficiency anemia.
- Increased energy
- Improved concentration
- Improved cognitive function
- Increase the levels of iron & hemoglobin in the body
- Oxygenation to cells
- Important for thyroid function
Mistletoe, or Viscum Album, is a plant that attaches itself to trees, such as apple, oak, maple, elm, pine, and birch. It is native to Europe and Western Asia, with medicinal uses dating back to ancient civilizations. The biologic extracts from this plant have broad applications in the field of oncology that have demonstrated consistent safety and effectiveness when used with the established treatment protocols.
Mistletoe Therapy can be used in malignant and non-malignant tumors, for stimulation of bone marrow activity, along with conventional treatments to offset the side-effects of chemotherapy and radiation, such as nausea, vomiting, and lack of appetite. It can also be used to diminish tumor-related pain and to reduce the risk of tumor recurrence.
Did you know that the liquid extract of the Mistletoe plant has been used as an alternative method to treat cancer for close to a century?
Did you know that Mistletoe is one of the most widely studied and evidence-based, naturopathic medicines prescribed for cancer patients in Europe?
Did you know that numerous studies have shown Mistletoe Therapy can enhance cancer patient survival rates, improve quality of life, and reduce the side effects of chemotherapy and radiation?
What benefits can I expect from Mistletoe Therapy?
- Activation of the immune system and the production of defense cells
- Stimulation of programmed cell death (apoptosis) in cancer cells and blockage of angiogenesis (new blood supply)
- Protection and stabilization of the DNA of healthy cells against damage caused by cytostatic drugs, such as chemotherapy
- Improvement in general well-being
- Reduced fatigue, particularly during and after chemotherapy
- Reduced nausea during chemotherapy
- Improved appetite
- Improved sleep
- Increased energy
- A slight increase in body temperature (many cancer patients have a lower than average body temperature and often feel cold)
- Less sensitivity to pain, so fewer painkillers and sedatives are needed
- Patients often report a more positive outlook, more courage, and initiative, less fear
- Riordan Clinic
- Physicians’ Association for Anthroposophic Medicine
- Humanizing Medicine Integrative Care, Dr Mark Hancock