Black Box Detox II, Detox program in a box
By Quicksilver Scientific
Available at TWIHW
Many people begin the year with a detoxification program to get back on track and start the year out right. This year, we are offering the BLACK BOX DETOX II, by Quicksilver Scientific. While it is a supplement regimen for detoxification, and not a diet, we recommended that it be paired with a clean, whole food diet similar to our Health Reset Protocol, or a Paleo style diet.
For this, and other detoxification programs, give us a call or visit our website.
Quicksilver Scientific describes this 4-week program as – designed to support the body’s natural processes of detoxification and targets hormones, plastic-related compounds, mold toxins, herbicides and pesticides, and even metals on multiple levels. The box contains all the supplements needed for the protocol as well as complete instructions. The box includes the following products:
- Nanoemulsified DIM, which acts to open up the body’s endogenous antioxidant and detoxification systems, calm immune system reactivity and support healthy hormone metabolism. *
- Liposomal Glutathione delivers the body’s core antioxidant and detoxification compound and is one of the anchors of the system. *
- Liposomal Methyl B-Complex provides B vitamins necessary for cellular metabolism and detoxification reactions. The liver has a high demand for B-vitamins during active detoxification. *
- Micellized Pure PC delivers phosphatidylcholine, the main component of cellular membranes and a component of healthy bile flow, a key support for liver and brain during active detoxification. *
- Bitter X enhances the body’s natural elimination process in the liver/gallbladder and kidneys, by introducing herbs which boost their normal function, pushing the cellular and blood-borne toxins out through the urine and bile into the digestive tract. *
- Ultra Binder delivers a comprehensive blend of toxin binders, chosen for their overlapping specificities, to efficiently bind many different classes of toxins in the GI Tract. *
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Information provided by Quicksilver Scientific.