A fast and easy summer dinner for the beach, lake or patio.
- 1 14 oz bag pre-mixed coleslaw veggies
- 1 jar Primal Kitchen Chipotle Lime Mayo*
- 1 ½ pounds wild mahi mahi, salmon or steelhead trout
- 1 package of Siete Almond or Garbanzo Bean Flour Tortillas*
- 1 avocado, sliced, if desired
- 1 lime, cut into 4 slices
- Chopped cilantro, as a garnish
- 1. Pan fry, broil or bake fish until done, tender and flaky.
- 2. Put the coleslaw in a bowl. Spoon several tablespoons of the mayo into the slaw and begin tossing until desired moisture level is reached. The wetter the better in the taco. This can be done a day ahead.
- 3. Put two tortillas on each plate. Microwave for 20 seconds.
- 4. Place a strip of the fish down the middle of each tortilla, top with coleslaw.
- 5. Garnish with avocado, cilantro and lime juice.
*Primal Kitchen Mayonnaise, plain and flavors are available at HEB, Kroger, Whole Foods and on-line.
*Siete Almond Flour and Garbanzo Bean Tortillas are available at HEB, Whole Foods and on-line.