From The Ketogenic Kitchen, by Domini Kemp and Patricia Daly
1 Honeydew melon
1 large cucumber
2-3 fresh mint leave sprigs
Juice of 1 lemon
2 tablespoons of olive oil
Salt and pepper
½ teaspoon chili flakes
3.5 ounces goat feta cheese
- 1. Cut the melon into slices, de-seed and cut out flesh. A melon baller makes the appearance nice if you have one. Otherwise, cut the flesh into bite-sized pieces. Place in a large bowl.
- 2. Wash the cucumber and cut lengthwise into quarters. Then dice into bite-sized pieces and add to the bowl. English cucumbers partially peeled would be lovely.
- 3. Chop the mint and add to the bowl along with the lemon juice, olive oil and some salt and pepper.
- 4. Add the chili flakes and mix well. Adjust the seasoning if needed.
- 5. Add the goat feta, toss lightly and serve.
Net Carbs: 9.8g
Protein: 4.2 g
Fat 7.2 g