- 1 can of Trader Joe’s Coconut Cream or Full Fat Thai Kitchen Expeller Pressed Coconut Milk
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut sugar
1. Place a mixing bowl and wire whisk or whisk attachment in the freezer for at least 10 minutes.
2. When the bowl is cold, remove the thick and hardened coconut cream from the can, saving the coconut water for another use (great for a smoothie).
3. Using a wire whisk or electric beaters, whip on medium high for 2 minutes until light and fluffy and soft peaks are forming. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the sweetener to taste and continue beating for another 2 minutes.
4. Serve immediately or transfer to an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week. It may harden but simply whisk for a few seconds before serving again.