This 5-day meal program provides scientifically researched micro- and macro-nutrients in precise quantities and combinations that nourish you but are not recognized as food by your body and therefore mimics a fasting state. It is the first and only meal program that has gone through clinical trials at the University of Southern California and has been patented for its anti-aging effects. Valter Longo, the designer of the fasting mimicking diet (FMD), has shown in his research that specific diets can mimic fasting, enabling the body to safely experience the rejuvenating effects of a prolonged fast. The benefits of the FMD include:
- Feelings of improved focus, clarity and energy
- Fat focused weight loss, especially of belly fat
- Enhances cellular function by triggering stem cell-based regeneration which continue for up to 5 days after completion of the ProLon FMD
- Enhances cellular function by triggering autophagy, the process of cleaning up aging and damaged cells
- Supports maintenance of healthy levels of blood glucose, cholesterol and blood pressure as well as markers of inflammation.
The diet includes everything you need for each day in a box. Just open, heat and eat! Included are delicious meals and tasty snacks which are prepackaged and ready to go. No shopping required. Ask your medical provider and see information below to determine if ProLon might be right for you.
Ready to get started? Order here! Enter code ProMMcManus and validate.
ProLon® is a low-calorie diet. Do not start if:
- You are allergic to nuts, soy, oats, sesame, or celery/celeriac (ProLon®contains these)
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have dietary restrictions or a fever, cough, diarrhea, or signs of an active infection
- You have an active infection or are at risk of recurring infection
- If you are underweight per the chart below, or have experienced protein deficiency or are malnourished:
|4’11”-5’2” and under 100 pounds |
5’3”-5’4” and under 105 pounds
5’5”-5’7” and under 115 pounds
5’8”-5’10” and under 125 pounds
5’11”-6’0” and under 135 pounds
6’1”-6’4” and under 150 pounds
The ingredients in ProLon are considered generally recognized as safe (GRAS). ProLon is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and has not been evaluated as such by the FDA. Information provided at https://prolonfmd.com/fasting-mimicking-diet/