Shrimp stuffed avocados are a healthy way to get your protein in a light meal.
• 1 med avocado, pitted & halved
• ¼ lb cooked baby shrimp, rinsed
• 2 T mayonnaise
• 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
• ¼ cup slivered or ground fresh almonds
• ½ t fresh basil, chopped
• 2 sm green scallions, finely chopped
• 1 med fresh lemon, cut into wedges
Prepare avocado halves, cover with saran-wrap. Combine remaining ingredients (except lemon wedges) in a large bowl. Uncover avocado halves; fill with shrimp mixture; garnish with wedges.