Try this healthy salad dressing recipe for some extra spice. It’s also yeast free and qualified during your Health Reset Protocol.
½ cup pomegranate juice
½ cup avocado or olive oil
½ cup cashews
1 tablespoon fresh ginger
2 tablespoon xylitol, monk Fruit, or erythritol
Instructions: Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Dress up broccoli or cabbage slaw
- Toss with grapefruit sections and avocado
- Marinate some raw or slightly steamed skinny haricot verts or for a new take on a green bean salad.
- Toss with tender greens such as baby butter lettuce, spinach, or field greens
- Toss with diced Bartlett pear and Honeycrisp apple
- Toss with cubed, cooked, red and orange beets