Cutting Edge, Affordable Help for Common Issues
TWIHW is now offering treatments with the use of a nebulizer, a medical breathing device used to administer therapeutic agents such as minerals, vitamins, and medications directly to mucous membranes of the mouth, nasal passages, sinuses, nasopharynx (back of throat), and lungs. The device changes liquid into a fine mist, which is then inhaled through the nose and/or mouth.
This kind of localized delivery system can directly result in:
- A moistening of the inhaled air, facilitating the thinning and mobilization of mucus and secretions.
- A decrease in the need to cough as more secretions are eliminated and infections resolved.
- The direct inhalation of agents to improve breathing (bronchodilation).
- The direct inhalation of agents to kill and mobilize infection and/or colonizing pathogens.
- The use of lower drug dosages which reduces toxic effects compared to when dosed higher and given systemically.
- A limited degree of dissemination of the inhaled agent throughout the body.
Individuals who would benefit from this 20 minute breathing treatment include those with:
- Chronic sinus issues
- Recurrent sinus infections
- Allergies – chronic or acute flare ups
- Heart disease (according to Dr. Thomas Levy, cardiologist and author, 98% of all heart attacks come from chronic colonization of dental pathogens that cause chronic inflammation)
- Cold or flu
- Exposure to others with a cold or flu, or at the first signs of infection
- Headaches and migraines
- Chronic cough or drainage
Treatments, depending on condition, are recommended as needed, or up to 3 days a week. Appointments are 30 minutes long and can be concurrently administered with IV nutrition. Treatments are $39. Call for your appointment today.